I provide soft tissue treatments which help manage the pain of arthritis and degenerative diseases to help
them move more freely. I help reduce muscle tightness and tension which help improve the range of motion which helps dogs with dysplasia and arthritis. The treatments help relieve arthritic pain and increase mobility.
ARthritis cannot be cured but can be managed and relieve the pain and discomfort.
Arthritis is a degenerative issue which can cause pain for our doggies. making it harder for them to enjoy life like they used to. Old age arthritis is very common in both humans and dogs. Arthritis can affect one or more joints anywhere in the body. But the most common joints affected in dogs are hips, knees, shoulders and elbows.
Signs that your dog could have arthritis are :
* Reluctance to walk, climb stairs, jump or play
* Limping or lameness
* not walking as fast
* pain or stiffness when getting up or down stairs/beds
* Swollen joints
If you think your dog has arthritis then you do need to see a vet to get a diagnosis
My treatments help
* reduce pain & stiffness, provides pain relief as muscles around the joints relax which reduces stiffness allowing better range of motion. I
* Improve flexiblity and joint mobility
* Relieve muscular tightness and tension especially around the joints which improves range of motion.
* Improve strength and mobility without causing additional stress on the joint.
* maintain muscle tone
* massage helps warming up muscles & surrounding area making them more supple & relieving tight muscles around joints, this can help decrease the degenerative changes and help relieve pain.
Monthly treatments will help reduce and manage pain so they will live a more active life and it just might slow down the degeneration of joints. A variety of therapies are used in each session
i treat the whole body not just the injured part, this provides pain relief all over to ehlp the compensating muscles
You are shown how to massage, exercises to hep your dogs at home.
REgular treatments you will see significant imprvoement within 1 to 3 sessions.